HireLevel is looking for Material Handlers in Trenton, IL!
The ideal candidate will have experience with assembly, metal fabrication, and packaging. They must also present a professional demeanor in all in interactions.
Job Type: Full-Time; Contract-to-Hire
Location: Trenton, IL
Similar Positions: General labor, Forklift, Warehouse Associate
Shift Times: Monday - Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Friday 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Grinding and scraping on metal parts
- Assemble metal fixtures
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 6+ months of warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to stand for 10+ hours at a time
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
Compensation of the Material Handler:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.