HireLevel is looking for multiple Material Handlers in Westfield, IN!
Are you looking to work for a company that views its people as the most important asset? Where delivering quality products, is only second to the safety of their team members.
Job Title: Material Handlers
Job Category: Long-term; temp-to-hire;
Contract Location: Westfield, IN
Shift: 3rd shift- Monday-Friday 10:30pm-7am
Similar Positions: Unload, material handler, warehouse associate
Compensation: $13-14.00 per hour
Responsibilities for Material Handlers:
- Read specifications to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of materials required.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Loads materials onto trailers and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools.
- Transport materials to or from storage or worksites to designated area, using a hand truck, electric dolly, overhead crane, forklift, or other device.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together, using a banding machine and clincher.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, grinders, and drill presses, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Cut, bend, or weld steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, or welding equipment.
Requirements for Material Handlers:
- High School diploma or GED not required, if candidate has work experience.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, overhead cranes, or passenger vehicles.
- Previous experience with machine operation and welding preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.