Industry: Stock Clerk
Job Number: 49553
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Mechanic for our client located in Cincinnati, OH!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have experience merchandising or stocking. We'd love to hear from you!
Job Title: Mechanic
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Type: Full-time; Contract
Shift Times: 3: 30 pm - 11 pm; Monday- Friday
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Mechanic:
- Repairing, trouble-shooting and maintaining production and support equipment as required or assigned
- Repairs to building and facilities as required or assigned
- On time completion of CMMS, INFOR, PMs and Work Orders as assigned
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area
- Responding to all line calls
- Efficiently and effectively perform package change overs
- perform any and all day to day functions in the maintenance department as required or assigned
- Operate all manufacturing equipment eficently and safely
Job Requirements of Mechanic:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work a physically demanding job including lifting up to 50lbs
- Ability to meet cilent's background and drug screen requirements
- Must be able to multi task in a high stress environment
- Microsoft Office knowledge is preferred
- Must provide and use your own tools and tool box as required to perform the job. Tools must be of good quality and in good condition. Company will provide all specialty tools
- Must possess the skills and abilities to trouble shoot and repair all mechanical and electrical components of the production and support equipment
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.