Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47124
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring Mechanical Assemblers in Euclid, OH! Our client is a large power management and global electrical technology firm.
The ideal candidate will have good mechanical ability and computer proficiency.
Job Category: Full-Time; 6 Month Contract
Location: Euclid, Ohio
Similar Positions: Production Worker, Manufacturer, Inspector, Assembler, Small Parts Assembler
Compensation of Assembler: $19.00 to 23.50 per hour DOE
Shift Times: 1st shift
Additional Responsibilities of Assembler:
- Repair and overhaul main engine fuel pumps using hand-held tools
- Must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat and stoop
- Must be able to read and interpret tech manuals
- Search for and update information in MRP system
- Ability to use various inspection devices such as digital height stands, micrometers, etc.
Additional Requirements of Assembler:
- 1-3 years experience assembling or inspecting products
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs on a regular basis
- Requires the dexterity to assemble small parts
- Computer proficiency
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to pass client's drug test and background requirements