Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 49149
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for an experienced Mechanical Assembly Technician in O Fallon, MO!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence, and think you are a great fit with our organization, we'd love to hear from you. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the innovative products and service support they need to succeed in today's dynamic market. This position is responsible for the set-up, disassembly/re-assembly, overhaul, and rebuild of Hydromat parts and related components. This is an intermediate level skilled trade position working independently and/or with guidance from service mentors in a shop-based production-style environment.
Category: Full-time, Contract to Direct
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6am 4: 30pm
Location: O Fallon, MO
Similar Positions: Assembly, Mechanical and electrical maintenance, Shipping and Receiving, Valve Technician
Additional Responsibilities of Mechanical Assembly Technician:
- Disassemble and re-assemble hydro-mat parts, tools, and control valves per customer specifications
- Clean machines, components, and parts.
- Load and unload equipment, components, and parts.
- Transport equipment, components, and parts around the facility.
- Determine reusability of parts.
- Performance test and make necessary adjustments to equipment, components, or parts, using proper tooling and service information.
- Diagnose and correct the cause of malfunction or complaint on components using the proper tooling and most current service information.
- Plan and conduct reconditioning type repairs.
- Complete service documentation, parts acquisition and return, tool acquisition and return, service and technical information retrieval, and other activities to enable prompt invoicing and collection of service work performed.
- Perform all tasks in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction and prompt invoicing and payment for work performed.
- Take proper care of all company owned assets and keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Make minor repairs or assists Field Technicians in the field when needed to support customers.
- Assist in training lower level Technicians when needed.
- Perform all of the above functions in a safe, efficient, and professional manner.
Job Requirements of Mechanical Assembly Technician:
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Excellent reading, writing, verbal, and mechanical skills
- 2 years related experience using drills, power tools, and other pneumatic tools.
- Mechanical aptitude, self-motivate, and be industrious
- Repeated bending, lifting (45 lbs.), stooping, full range of motion.
- Process control knowledge
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Compensation of Mechanical Assembly Technician:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.