Industry: Medical Assistant
Job Number: 48826
HireLevel is seeking Medical Assistants in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, serving metro St. Louis, mid-Missouri and Southern Illinois.
Job Category: Contract, Full-Time
Shift: 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri
Location: St. Louis, MO (West County)
Compensation of Medical Assistant:
Additional Responsibilities of Medical Assistant:
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of different insurances and coverages
- CPT and ICD-9 Coding
- Patient Care
- Vital signs
- Assisting with catherizations, nail removal, and foreign body removal
- EKG, phlebotomy, sterilization, instrument tray set ups
- Flex Sigmoid (set up, assist, and clean instrument)
- Pulse Oximetry and Spirometry
- Lab Testing (blood sugar, UA dips, Stool cards, etc.)
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist, and push for up to 8 hours a day
- Graduation certificate from an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- CPR Certification
- Proficient in Windows
Additional Requirements of Medical Assistant:
- Currently holds a Registered Medical Assistant Card
- 2-5 years of Medical Assistant experience
- Strong work ethic
- Great customer service and relations
- High school diploma or GED
- Must meet client s background, drug screening and immunization requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.