HireLevel is looking for a Vision Billing Clerk for our client located in Marion, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will have billing experience, and who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time:
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
What is unique about the client: helping individuals with the eyewear needs
Similar Positions: Medical Data Entry, Medical Billing, Billing, Medical Administration
Compensation of Vision Billing Clerk: $9.50
Responsibilities of Vision Billing Clerk:
- Greet and assist clients over the phone and in person
- Perform clerical tasks utilizing computers, software, phone systems and manage patient files
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work with several patients while demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Contact insurance companies for pre-authorization and verification of insurance coverage
- Post insurance payments
- Prepare patient files to be prepared for their scheduled appointment
- Process optical billing charges
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of Vision Billing Clerk:
- Minimal high school or general equivalency diploma with 2-3 years clerical experience
- Previous clerical experience in the medical field beneficial to this position
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform tasks by meeting requirements of an assessment test for clerical skills, medical billing skills and customer service assessment
- Must meet requirements for criminal background clearance and drug testing policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.