Industry: Medical Data Entry Clerk
Job Number: 48827
HireLevel is looking for a Medical Data Entry Clerk for our client located in Marion, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will be self-starter and customer service, and who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time:
Hours: 8: 00am 5: 00pm
What is unique about the client: medical setting
Company Culture: fast pace
Similar Positions: Office Clerk, Billing, Medical Clerk, Medical Billing
Compensation of Medical Data Entry Clerk: $9.50
Responsibilities of Medical Data Entry Clerk:
- Greet and assist clients over the phone and in person
- Perform clerical tasks utilizing computers, software, phone systems and manage patient files
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work with several patients while demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Prepare patient files to be prepared for their scheduled appointment
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of Medical Data Entry Clerk:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have own transportation
- Previous experience with billing insurance perferred
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Able to be on your feet for long periods of time Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.