Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49001
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for Medical Equipment Assemblers in O'Fallon, MO!
The ideal candidate would have experience in a light industrial setting, have small parts assembly experience, and will be detail oriented.
Category: Full-time, Long Term, Contract to Hire
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6: 00 AM - 4: 30 PM
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Similar Positions: Small parts assembly, Gunsmith, Jeweler, Watchmaker, Seamstress, Avionics, Welder, Soldering
Responsibilities of Medical Equipment Assemblers:
- Perform a variety of assembly operations
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts.
- Read and understand work instructions.
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Package parts according to work instructions
- Communicate state of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information about problems or process variations.
- Be actively involved in the goals and expectations of the department.
- Keep work area clean.
- Use equipment properly and follow safety features and operating procedures.
- Wear applicable personal protective equipment.
- Follow safety, quality and environmental programs, policies and procedures
Requirements of Medical Equipment Assemblers:
- One year prior experience assembling small parts
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Filing, bending, brazing, polishing, and other manual manufacturing related experience preferred
- Prior experience with microscopes, micrometers, and calipers preferred
- Repeated bending, lifting (50lbs), stooping, full range of motion required for this position
- Prolonged standing and/or sitting will be required in this position
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation - Not accessible by public transportation
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Compensation of Medical Equipment Assemblers:
- Starting hourly pay will be 11.00 per hour