Industry: Medical Secretary
Job Number: 49282
HireLevel is looking for a Medical Receptionist for our client located in Salem, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will have previous Medical Office experience, and who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time:
What is unique about the client: Medical Office, Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistant
Company Culture: caring
Similar Positions: Medical
Compensation of Medical Receptionist: $11.00
Responsibilities of Medical Receptionist:
- Understands, embraces and models the exceptional service standards.
- Provides general information to internal and external customers
- Coordinates department events including but not limited to ordering food, scheduling rooms, sending invitations, etc.
- Assists in completion of required forms, contracts and related items.
- Handles confidential and sensitive matters with and without direct supervision.
- Provides support to members of the department with office functions such as: ordering supplies, scheduling rooms and arranging conference calls.
- Greets all employees, visitors, and guests with a helpful, caring, attitude and escorts them to the proper meeting location as needed.
- Contributes to the overall employee satisfaction of the department by actively participating in staff meetings and offering assistance to others when needed.
- Enhances the overall department goals by maintaining a positive and cohesive work environment with coworkers and management
- Assists with freight, deliveries, mail, etc.
- Administrative data entry, as assigned. (Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with multiple teams regarding on site events
- Open to learning Microsoft OneNote for team notes and Sharepoint for site updates
Job Requirements of Medical Receptionist:
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- The ability to set measure and consistently achieve goals within established timelines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, collegial, professional relationships with peers, staff and other regular contacts.
- Knowledge and experience working with office programs such as Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain attention to detail and adjust to issues as needed in a dynamic work environment. The ability to prioritize and effectively anticipate and respond to issues as they arise.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.