HireLevel is looking for a Metal Fabricator located in Evansville, IN!
Our client is looking for skilled employees to work at their locally owned business with excellent culture and benefits offered.
Location: Evansville, IN
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with possible Saturdays
Similar Positions: Aluminum Welder, Fabrication Welder, Fabricator, Welder
Compensation of the Metal Fabricator:
The starting salary is $13 to $14 per hour, based on experience.
Responsibilities of the Metal Fabricator:
- Follow written and verbal instructions to assemble units meeting company quality standards.
- Maintain work area, equipment and tools in clean orderly condition.
- Use hand cutting torch.
- Must be able perform various types of welding, including MIG, SAW, and stick on carbon and stainless steel.
- Must be able to build various structures from blueprints with little supervision.
Other duties as assigned Requirements of the Metal Fabricator:
- Must present a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints thoroughly.
- 1-2 years of welding experience or technical school training.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.