Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 47169
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is searching for a Mixer Operator for our client located in Altavista, VA!
Our client is a global healthcare manufacturer and research firm with a rich 125+ year history.
Job Category: Full time, 3 month contract (can be extended to up to 2 years for quality work in first 3 months)
Shift Times: Monday - Friday; 3: 00 pm - 11: 30pm
Location: Altavista, VA
Similar Jobs: Machine Operator, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician, Food Manufacturing, Blender, Batchmaker
Job Responsibilities of Mixer Operator:
- Responsible for proper maintenance and operation of drug manufacturing equipment
- Accurately weigh raw materials and active ingredients and combine them into a blend
- Keep the equipment and facility clean and in a state of good repair
- Accurately complete work orders including batch record documentation per cGMP (current good manufacturing process)
- Exact data entry
- Complete all training in a timely manner
Job Requirements of Mixer Operator:
- Bachelor s degree in a scientific related field preferred but not required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior experience in GMP manufacturing in the healthcare industry or food manufacturing industry
- Prior experience filling, labeling, or kit packing
- Must be able to work alone or in a team and can follow procedures exactly
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.