Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 47186
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking an Office Assistant for our client located in Marion, IL. The ideal candidate would be able to handle clerical tasks as an independent worker and be detail oriented.
Job Category: Office Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8: 30am-4: 30pm
Pay Rate: $12-$14/hour
Similar Positions: Receptionist, Secretary, Clerical Support, Insurance Sales
Job Duties for the Office Assistant:
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- May prepare and maintain a variety of confidential records and files
- Assist with company projects by compiling information and formatting reports, graphs, tables, records, and other resources
- Schedule and maintain calendar for upper management and prepare for company meetings/events
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients, visitors, and colleagues
Job Requirements for the Office Assistant:
- Must have at a high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Health Insurance license is a plus, along with any sales experience.
- Must meet requirements of drug screening and background check
- Must be able to work under pressure while focusing on being detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 1+ year administrative experience