Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49437
HireLevel is seeking an Office Assistant for our client located in Marion, IL. The ideal candidate would be able to handle clerical tasks as an independent worker and be detail oriented.
Job Category: Office Assistant
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8: 30am-4: 30pm/Flexible shift
Pay Rate: $10-12/hour
Similar Positions: Receptionist, Secretary, Clerical Support, Insurance Sales
Responsibilities for the Office Assistant:
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- May prepare and maintain a variety of confidential records and files
- Assist with company projects by compiling information and formatting reports, graphs, tables, records, and other resources
- Schedule and maintain calendar for upper management and prepare for company meetings/events
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients, visitors, and colleagues
Requirements for the Office Assistant:
- Must have at a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with building permits ia a plus.
- Must meet requirements of drug screening and background check
- Must be able to work under pressure while focusing on being detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 1+ year administrative experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.