Industry: Office Assistant
Job Number: 46140
HireLevel is seeking Office Assistant for our client located in North Chicago, IL!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do you want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support through record and file maintenance? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer with headquarters in North Chicago, is looking for an Office Assistant with previous office experience.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Administrative Assistant, Office Clerk, Scheduling
Job Duties of the Office Assistant:
- Responsible for coordination of meetings and execution of meeting logistics
- Perform GPRD clinical operations
- Perform various ad hoc requests
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Office Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience with meeting planning, logistics and attendee management
- Previous experience in site selection, rate negotiations and financial management
- Budget, accounting and use of technical tool experience is required
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.