Job Number: 48199
HireLevel is looking for an Office Clerk for our client located in Harrisburg, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will have experience with customer service and strong clerical skills while having the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Part time
Hours: days shift varies
What is unique about the client: small community
Similar Positions: Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Clerical
Compensation of Administrative Assistant: $10
Responsibilities of Office Clerk:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2007 - specifically Excel
- Provide excellent customer service while in person but also over the phone and proper email etiquette.
- Interact with customers when necessary regarding outstanding invoices
- Ability to multitask and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative to get things completed without directive.
- Provide information requested by customers, vendors, and management
- Ensure invoices are entered and documents updated as required for daily, weekly, monthly, and month-end reporting purposes
- Back up for front office receptionist to include answering phones, greeting guests/visitors, making copies, scanning/faxing documents, filing, etc.
- Monitor inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
Job Requirements of Office Clerk:
- Requires knowledge and experience of various office equipment such as computer, printer, copier, fax machine, scanner, adding machine, calculator, etc.
- Requires experience using computers and proficient/working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Accurate typing skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and math skills
- Must be a team player, professional, courteous, and work well with others
- Positive outlook, energetic, outgoing personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Requires flexibility, paying attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, completing paperwork accurately/timely.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.