Industry: Construction Project Manager
Job Number: 48216
HireLevel is seeking an Office Manager for our client located in Marion, IL.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated individual that is willing to train for the position of Office Manager. This individual needs to be self-motivated and creative to lead through transparency and strong communication skills.
Pay Rate: $16-$18/hour
Job Category: Full-time
Location: Marion, IL
Similar Positions: Manager, Office Supervisor, Bookkeeper
Responsibilities of Office Manager:
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- May prepare and maintain a variety of confidential records and files
- Assist with company projects by compiling information and formatting reports, graphs, tables, records, and other resources
- Manage an office of five employees while demonstrating a high level of professionalism.
- Comfortable with accounting and payroll processes
Job Requirements of Office Manager:
- Must have at a high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience using Quickbooks is preferred
- Must meet requirements of drug screening and background check
- Must be able to work under pressure while focusing on being detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 1+ year administrative experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.