HireLevel is looking for an Operations Administrative Assistant with our client in Marinette, WI.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support within a district or districts in the areas of operational support, ordering supplies, hiring support and general administrative duties as related to the district offices operations.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Marinette, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Clerical, Administrative Support, Reception
Responsibilities of the Operations Administrative Assistant:
- Assisting the management team in day-to-day general office duties like uploading and maintaining projects and contracts via job design
- Handling customer/contract disputes as needed
- Maintaining EC/GC Relationships, including quarterly visits
- Processing of all district Accounts Payable
- Create general office purchase orders and maintain tracking
Requirements of the Operations Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years office experience
- Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization is required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software and general PC knowledge
- Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to meet client’s background and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.