Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 48430
HireLevel is seeking Operations Center Representatives in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is a leading provider of solutions for the design, engineering, construction and operation of data centers and other mission critical facilities. With a team of highly experienced industry experts, we partner with clients to provide powerful, flexible and truly customized solutions across the full life cycle of a facility to empower customers to reduce risk, optimize spend and gain more control over their environment.
Job Category: Contract-to-Hire, Full-Time
Shift: 12am-8am | Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation of the Operations Center Representative: $12/hour
Responsibilities of the Operations Center Representative:
- Answer incoming calls from clients and vendors related to data center maintenance
- Creating and updating work order requests in the client's internal database
- Sending emails to clients, vendors, and internal employees
- Dispatch technicians to data center locations to address maintenance requests
- Monitor data center alarms
- Escalation of emergency issues to management and clients as needed
- Following set processes and procedures
- Attend weekly group meeting to discuss AOC processes and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements of the Operations Center Representative:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment such as retail or clerical
- Eager and motivated individual who excels in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with basic operations of a computer; MS Outlook, Excel are a plus
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.