HireLevel is recruiting for a Operations/Maintenance Tech in Milwaukee, WI!
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-term Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Similar Positions: Inventory Coordinator, Inventory Clerk
Responsibilities of Operations/Maintenance Tech:
- Monitor and control computerized Fire, Security, Elevator, Lighting, and HVAC systems
- Follow Protocols and Procedures to correctly react to alarms
- Watch and control Security Systems
- Open doors and Gates using the access control systems
- Turn lighting on and off through the lighting control systems
- Make temperature adjustments through Building Automation System
- Document ALL activity and events
- Allow access to the building based on proper credentials
- Check out keys based on proper credentials
- Monitor emails and print out all necessary events and sheets
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and adheres to company standards
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
Requirements of Operations/Maintenance Tech:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to read labels, directions, etc.
- One to two years general maintenance experience required or one to two years as a O&M Technician
- Must meet client background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.