HireLevel is hiring a Senior Procurement Manager for our Global risk Insurance related services client.
This seasoned professional will be responsible for strategy, sourcing, category management and supplier governance of complex third-party IT service providers to maximize the business value from the relationships. If you love working in a purchasing/ buyer capacity and have solid management experience, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
A Global company with headquarters based out of New York City, our client provides a diverse set of specialty, niche-market insurance products in the property, casualty and extended protection realm. Their mission aims to help customers and clients protect whatever is important to them.
Benefits & Perks:
- Option to work REMOTE
- Full-time Monday- Friday hours and day shift
- Temp to Perm contract paying $51- $55 hourly
- Consultant benefit package offered (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct strategic studies of various operational areas and vendors assigned to the manager.
- Define global delivery model solutions to maximize the value of outsourcing service providers and the respective deals for Assurant.
- Develop strong financial business cases for various strategic opportunities.
- Work with existing and new suppliers to develop new innovative solutions,
and validate elements of category strategies.
- Ensure governance and value tracking processes for assigned suppliers are effective and in compliance with Assurant’s policies and in alignment with established category strategies.
- Manage supplier performance, outsourcing portfolio, and opportunity catalog across a potentially vast array of supplier services and outsourced functions.
- Serve as supplier-specific subject matter expert pertaining to delivery of services and performance, financial & contract management throughout the life of the relationship.
- Develop the solution design, operational requirement documents, Service Levels, and deal structures with Sourcing.
- Make recommendations for ongoing contract language changes to optimize Assurant’s position & overall supplier performance, increasing the value (and cost savings) throughout the life of the agreement and in conjunction with Legal contracts team.
- Use Procurement tools to systematically manage contracts, contractors, and supply chain
- Collaborate with Business Relationship Managers (BRM) of business / functional areas to ensure BRMs maximize customer relationship opportunities to increase Managed Spend.
- Mentor and coach others in outsourcing and supplier governance processes and industry practices.
Requirements/ Experience preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and/or business, supply chain or equivalent
- MBA/MS degree in IT, MIS, business, supply chain or equivalent preferred
- 5 years relevant experience in (a) sourcing / procurement/ vendor management at large multinational companies or (b) shared services and outsourcing advisory or operational consulting.
- Financial acumen with 3 or more years of experience in roles involving creating complex business case for outsourcing services (client or provider).
- Hands-on experience in negotiating complex contracts, preferably in IT area.
- 2 years using Fieldglass to manage outsourcing contracts and contractors.
Earn $50 for Referrals!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you $50 to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.