HireLevel is looking for an Operations Support Analyst in Chicago, IL.
Operations Support Analyst will support and contribute to the retail analytics support and Implementations teams’ daily operations. This position will also contribute to and participate in an upcoming internal project, researching and editing retail analytics system’s internal CRM database to ensure accurate information in advance of transition into a new, company-wide platform.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: up to $21 per hour based on experience
Similar Positions: IT Support, Technical Support, Technical Support Analyst
Responsibilities of Operations Support Analyst:
- Support of the department by working on the daily support and/or installation of retail analytics system’s many retail customers.
- Provide for Level 1 and 2 technical troubleshooting of equipment for retail stores. Answer incoming phone calls from system’s client base.
- Work closely with other department resources to ensure a collaborative, inviting, and inclusive work environment.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements of Operations Support Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or a related discipline preferred.
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted, as determined by management.
- Experience using ShopperTrak is highly preferred.
- Must be able to meet the client’s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.