Industry: Human Resource Assistant
Job Number: 48672
HireLevel is seeking an Operations Support Associate for our client located in Columbus, OH!
Our client, a global healthcare and search company, is looking for an Operations Support Associate to support the Distributor Operations team with processing functions and departmental projects.
Job Title: Operations Support Associate
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 00 AM to 5: 00 PM
Location: Columbus, OH
Pay Rate: $18.56 per hour
Similar Positions: HR, Data Entry, Compliance, Operations
Job Responsibilities of the Operations Support Associate:
- Support distributor help box activity including research and follow through on submitted requests including researching customer pricing eligibility for company contracts.
- Research and develop monthly response to reporting on customer pricing.
- Support quarterly and weekly claim processing including financial transactions that are detailed, multi-line, multi data element transactions that require attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Respond to the distributor with the results, process reconciliations, investigate any errors. Research can require multiple sources to complete research
Job Requirements of the Operations Support Associate:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 1-3 years or related experience such as reporting, troubleshooting, reconciliations, etc.
- Must have solid understanding of Microsoft programs including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using SAP is highly preferred.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.