Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49377
HireLevel is looking for Operations Technicians in Kirksville, MO !
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking experienced production line workers to join their team.
Job Title: Operations Technicion
Job Category: Contract
Location: Kirksville, MO
Similar Positions: Assembly Line, Production, Warehouse, Production Line, Packaging, General Laborer
Responsibilities of Operations Technician:
- Assembly of product by placing of package components into specified tray and finish package inspection.
- Operates production equipment to assist with manufacturing, producting andd packaging of a production line.
- Monitors equipment for quality, defects, stalls, or jams.
- Starts and stops production run
- Receives line run or product run information from Team Lead, Supervisor, or Engineer
- Typically requires basic math, computer, problem solving skills and production operation experience.
- Maintain a clean work station.
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock. Checks physical condition of supplies/inventory.
- Counts materials, documents and other items. Records numbers, codes or other information. May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
Requirements for Operations Technician:
- Must be comfortable handling meat products including pork, beef, turkey and chicken. Must be able to follow proper handling instructions.
- Must be comfortable working in a cold environment. Temperatures range between 36 and 38 degrees.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 30 pounds throughout the entire shift.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! I
f you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.