HireLevel is seeking Order Pickers and Packers for our client located in Princeton, IN.
Job Category: Warehouse Assistant, Temp to Hire
Location: Princeton, Indiana
Shift: 6 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. | 2 p.m. to 10:45 p.m. | 10 p.m. to 6:45 a.m.
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Processing
Compensation and Benefits of the Order Pickers and Packers:
Starting salary for this position is $14-$15 per hour.
- 401(k) with up to a 3% match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- $50 perfect attendance bonuses monthly
Responsibilities of the Order Pickers and Packers:
- Work to supply products and services that meet or exceed the customers' expectations. Follow the documented quality systems and processes that are continually being improved to satisfy customers' needs.
- Read specifications to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of materials required and reads work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials to be moved.
- Record number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets and attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Log inventory in the computer system
- Utilize an RF scanner for inventory purposes