HireLevel is looking for a P&C Claims Adjuster in Miami, FL!
The P&C Claims Adjuster is responsible for conducting investigations, evaluations and disposition of coverage an damage issues on claims and for recovering damages from at fault individuals or organizations on behalf or our client and their insured.
Job Category: Long-term Contract
Contract Location: Miami, FL
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Compensation: $36 an hour
Responsibilities for P&C Claims Adjuster :
- Adjust claims according to applicable laws and policy provisions and comply with all Department of Insurance Regulations
- Recognize critical files and immediately report them to management
- Confirm coverage and recognize coverage issues
- Resolve complex issues and refer any issues as necessary
- Conduct investigations including interviews, record statements, secure public records, and obtain documents. Review all referred files for adequacy of documentation and investigation
- Refers incomplete investigations to the original handling adjuster
- Maintain mail, diary and phone calls within company standards
- Recognize and document subrogation and salvage opportunities and refer to correct area
- Issue payments or deny claim in accordance with policy conditions and quoting policy language to the correct parties in a timely manner within authority level and seek approval when above authority
- Review and audit estimates received
- May handle liability and medical claims. Files assigned may have greater degree of complexity
Requirements for P&C Claims Adjuster :
- High School Diploma required
- College Degree and or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years prior claim experience or 2+ years prior experience in similar industry
- Candidate must have Bodily Injury Liability/UM experience
- Candidate is required to possess active California (CA) adjuster license
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.