Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: 48758
HireLevel is looking for a PMA Contract Project Coordinator with our client in Round Rock, TX. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, 6-month Contract
Location: Round Rock, TX
Compensation: $18.90 an hour
Similar Positions: Project Management, Contract Sales, Clerical, Administrative
Additional Responsibilities of PMA Contract Project Coordinator:
- Maintenance of PMA Contract set up in Oracle database
- Submit PMA Contract booking corrections
- Submit PMA Contract schedule updates
- PMA Contract Cancellation review and submissions
- Prepare and send certified customer letters
- Review and answer customer phone calls and emails as needed
- Communication with multiple levels of leadership, sales, and inspection schedulers for contract coordination needs
- Coordinate with multiple centralized departments remotely
- Researches and obtains information for routine and moderately complex reports, tasks and assignments
- Other duties as assigned by ASSM
Job Requirements of PMA Contract Project Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Ability to type 50 WPM accurately
- Computer skills to include: word processing, spreadsheet (Excel proficiency a must!), and database applications
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence
- History of working with PMA Contracts a plus
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.