Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49299
HireLevel is looking for PPG Hose Tester with our client in Louisville, KY. This position is an entry level CAD drafting position in a busy construction office environment.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Louisville, KY
Compensation: $15.21 an hour
Responsibilities of PPG Hose Tester :
- Assembles a variety of valves and sub-assemblies according to assembly blueprints
- Performs component testing with air pressure to insure proper actuation of parts
- Checks for proper clearance of pistons and air tests for proper action and operation with inspection devices. Stamps electronic actuator with proper voltage requirements
- Fills tanks according to the following procedures: Following production schedules, determines the supply of proper tanks to be filled by size, checking last hydro test date
- Tester for each type of tank. Spray valve with soap solution. Observes scale to check for number of leaks (acceptable, not acceptable). Place nameplates on tanks
- Monitors bulk tank level and opens and closes valves daily to prevent leakage uses leak detector to check bulk tank lines for leaks daily
Requirements of PPG Hose Tester :
- High School Diploma or equilvant
- Must be able to work in various conditions (hot, cold, dusty, noisy, etc.)
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Previous experience in a similar work environment is preferred
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.