Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 48911
HireLevel is looking for a Packer for our client located in Dallas, TX!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Job Title: Packer
Location: Dallas, TX
Shift Times: 6 am 4 pm; Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $11.50/hour
Similar Positions: Sanitation, Janitor, Dock Worker, Material Handler, Warehouse Associate
Job Responsibilities of Packer:
- Perform tasks necessary to support safe, accurate, and efficient shipment of product to market.
- Support and drive compliance on No Debates/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately execute product picks in an efficient manner.
- Involved in CI Business Model including KPM responsibilities, Baseline Problem Solving and execution of action plans from each.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of Packer:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Throughout shift.
- Forklift experience preferred, training is available.
- Ability to reach, stand, push and pull.
- Must have steel toe shoes/boots.
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug test requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.