Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46301
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Packers in Garland, TX!
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking production line workers to join their team. No Highschool Diploma/GED or previous experience required!
Job Title: Packer
Job Category: Short-Term Contract/ Part-Time
Location: Garland, TX
Shift: 3rd shift (11: 00 pm -7: 30 am)
Similar Positions: Assembly Line, Production, Warehouse, Production Line, Packaging, General Laborer
- Assembly of product by placing of package components into specified tray and finish package inspection.
- Maintain a clean work station.
- Palletizing, packaging equipment, conveyor belts.
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock. Checks physical condition of supplies/inventory.
- Counts materials, documents and other items. Records numbers, codes or other information. May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
- Must be comfortable handling meat products including pork, beef, turkey and chicken. Must be able to follow proper handling instructions.
- Must be comfortable working in a cold environment. Temperatures range between 36 and 38 degrees.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 30 pounds throughout the entire shift.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies.