HireLevel is looking for Packers in Park 100, IN!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team?
This company has one ultimate goal: the complete satisfaction of every stakeholder at every step of the supply chain while making sure that we – and our partners – respect our strong ethical values as well as international laws and regulations.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Park 100, IN
Shift: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm (Peak Hours) Normal shift 8:30am-5pm
Overtime as needed and may be mandatory at times
What is unique about the client: Close to bus line, Opportunity to move up within company and longevity.
Similar Positions: Picker, Packer, Load, Unload
Compensation of Packers: $14.50
Perks of the job:
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Cookouts if work Saturdays
- Yearly team building exercises and events
- Free coffee and popcorn in break room
- Close to the bus line
- Opportunity for growth and longevity
Responsibilities of Packers:
- Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
- Uses pallet jack to move items around warehouse as needed
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
- Pack with attention to detail and no errors
Requirements of Packers:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 6-12 months of packing experience in a warehouse
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move 50-60 lbs consistently
- Steel toe boots required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.