Job Number: 49837
HireLevel is looking for a Packer for our client located in St. Louis, MO!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Location: St. Louis, MO 63132
Job Type: Full-time; Contract
Shift Times: Monday - Friday 8: 00 - 1: 00 or 2: 00 pm depending on the work.
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour
Responsibilities of the Packer:
- Maintaining accurate order picking and inventory records.
- Load product onto trucks for delivery.
- Unload inbound trucks for raw materials and operating supplies.
- Rotate codes according to product rotation schedule.
- Inspect trucks while loading and unloading goods.
- Organizing and cleaning of warehouse.
- Execute project work on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform sensory quality control checks to verify appearance code date, seal and case.
- Make up and fold cartons, close cartons, and stack them on a pallet for transfer.
- Operating semi-automated packaging equipment including being able to read a computer screen, resetting equipment after jams, and performing simple troubleshooting tasks to keep the line running.
- Pack meals in cold environment to maintain temperature.
Requirements of the Packer:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Capable of learning the function and design of different machines
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, leads and Supervisors
- Ability to work independently and follow written instructions
- May be exposed to potential allergens (peanut butter, flour, etc.)
- Must be able to work safely in potentially slippery conditions.
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be capable of climbing ladders and/or stairs.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.