Industry: Legal Executive Assistant
Job Number: 48856
HireLevel is hiring a Paralegal in Edwardsville, IL!
A local Civil Litigation Defense team is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their team!
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full Time
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Shift Times: 8: 30am-5: 00pm, Monday- Friday
Similar Positions: Legal services, Administrative Assistant, Secretary
Compensation of the Paralegal:
- Starting at $35-40k+ DOE
- Excellent benefit package
Additional Responsibilities of the Paralegal:
- Discovery in files
- Provide and request medical record summaries
- Assist attorney in preparing for trials, hearings, and closings
- Communicate with clients, attorneys, and court personnel
- Any other general administrative duties as needed
Additional Requirements of the Paralegal:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-3 years of litigation defense experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must meet client s background and drug screening policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.