Industry: Legal Assistant
Job Number: 48139
HireLevel is looking for Paralegals in the Clayton, MO area.
This Fortune 500 client is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions. Currently, they are seeking a Paralegal to assist with conducting research, assist with preparing legal filings/applications, and drafting documents.
Location: Clayton, MO
Pay: Based on Experience
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8: 00 a.M. 5: 00 p.M.
Similar Positions: Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary
Responsibilities of the Paralegal:
- Conduct research and provide information to various departments in response to requests on products, contracts, or processes
- Prepare documentation and file contracts, statements, and any other amendments
- Prepare and file regulatory filings with various state departments of insurance
- Attend meetings and keep track of minutes; compile and draft legal documentation
- Provide support on due diligence efforts
- Maintain and update company database regarding legal activities/documentation
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal Contracts
- Research and understand payor legal documentation and contract reporting requirements
Requirements of the Paralegal:
- Associate s degree in Paralegal Studies; Bachelor s degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years of Paralegal experience; preferably in healthcare
- Ability to manage a high-volume work load
- Ability to work with external vendors
- Microsoft Excel knowledge and HQ Software experience preferred
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.