Industry: Human Resource Assistant
Job Number: 47313
Do you want a guest-centric career where you re always on the go, the time flies and your hard work makes a direct and meaningful impact? In this key role, you ll be responsible for all sales activities and store operations. This part time Human Resource Support focuses on helping team members and promoting a positive work environment while acting as a primary resource for all HR store functions, including payroll, talent management, benefits, hourly scheduling, staffing and compliance.
Job Category: Human Resource Support
Location: Lake City, FL
Pay: Based on experience
Similar Positions: Recruiting, Administrative, Secretary, Customer Service Representative
Shifts available: 10 am 3 pm; Part-time
Roles and Responsibilities of the Human Resource Support:
- Must be independently able to promote a positive work environment.
- Processing payroll and support all payroll functions.
- Recruit, interview, and hire staff.
- Coordinate, document and track internal/external training.
- Works closely and effectively with the executive to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assist other management member with reporting and special projects as needed.
Job Requirements of the Human Resources Support:
- At least one year of previous retail and/or HR experience.
- Excellent organizations, oral, and written communication skills.
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and financial analysis skills
- Able to lean and adapt to current technology needs.
- Able to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task