Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 48937
HireLevel is looking for a Part-time Clerical Associate in Greenwood, IN!
Do you want to be part of a team that views you as their greatest asset? A family-owned and operated company since 1945, they are dedicated to hiring and developing the best people in the industry. If you have a customer-centric focus and drive to go above and beyond for the customer in every interaction, they are looking for you. They are looking for someone that has a background or is going to school for finance or business.
Job Category: Part-time, long term temp position
Location: Greenwood, IN
Shift: 2 days a week for a total of 8-12 hours
What is unique about the client: Worldwide company that is family owned, willing to help you grow and gain experience
Company Culture: Excellent health care benefits and 401K; Great work-life balance
Similar Positions: data entry, administrative
Compensation of Account Manager: $15-$17 per hour
Responsibilities of Part-time Clerical Associate:
- provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- perform data entry and scan documents
Requirements of Part-time Clerical Associate:
- Going to school for or has a Bachelor s in Finance or Business Admin
- Willing to be flexible with schedule based on business needs
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.