Industry: Billing Clerk
Job Number: 47127
HireLevel is seeking Patient Accounts Representative II in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, serving metro St. Louis, mid-Missouri and Southern Illinois. This candidate will assist patients, families or third payers in the resolution of issues and concerns regarding accounts receivable.
Job Category: Contract, Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation of the Patient Accounts Representative:
Additional Responsibilities of the Patient Accounts Representative:
- Process paper remittance advices for deposit and posting.
- Responsible for billing and collection of inpatient and outpatient amounts to third party payors and guarantors.
- Makes necessary adjustments to patient accounts receivable as required.
- Makes recommendations of which receivables should be transferred to outside collection agencies or collection attorneys.
- Performs billing audits, billing forms and electronic billing edits based on third party pay or regulations and guidelines.
Additional Requirements of the Patient Accounts Representative:
- 2-5 years of accounts receivable experience required
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic
- Great customer service and relations
- Must meet client s background, drug screening and immunization requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.