Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 48769
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking Patient Registrar in Downtown St. Louis, MO!
Our client is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, serving metro St. Louis, mid-Missouri and Southern Illinois. An ideal candidate will provide clerical support: scheduling appointments for medical care, determining payment eligibility, acquiring & maintaining medical records, answering phones, and managing paperwork.
Job Category: Contract (1 year), Full-Time
Location: Downtown St. Louis, MO
Compensation of the Patient Registrar:
Additional Responsibilities of the Patient Registrar:
- Coordinates the managed care referral authorization process.
- Performs registration functions.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Provides clerical support as assigned.
- Manages phone calls.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
Additional Requirements of the Patient Registrar:
- 2 years of related experience required
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic
- Great customer service and relations
- Must meet client s background, drug screening and immunization requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.