Industry: Office Assistant
Job Number: 46839
HireLevel is recruiting for an Patient Registration Specialist in Olathe, KS!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment! This position is responsible for full cycle recruiting of candidates to meet client specifications including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Olathe, KS
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Registration Clerk, Scheduler, Patient Access, Registrar, Patient Scheduler
Additional Responsibilities of Patient Registration Specialist:
- Responsible for the scheduling and cancellation of all outpatient procedures.
- This position also makes outbound calls to get patients on the schedule and assists with the management of orders, in a variety of ways.
- Collaborates with medical staff and their associates to optimize efficiency and effectiveness in scheduling
Job Requirements of Patient Registration Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Healthcare Experience Preferred
- Medical Terminology Preferred
- Previous Experience with Cerner
- Must Meet Client Background Requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.