HireLevel is looking for Payroll Clerk with us internally in Belleville, IL.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Compensation: $14-$17 based on experience
Shift: Monday- Friday 8 am- 5 pm
Responsibilities of Payroll Clerk:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Maintain the time collection system, track absenteeism, employee points, punches, and call-ins
- Maintain integrity of payroll department by keeping all personnel information confidential
- Process and track vacation days, floating holidays, disability and other absence request
- Process new hires
- Distribute benefits packages as employee qualify
- Update and issue company policies
- Maintain personnel files, safety and training records.
- Prepare weekly/monthly payroll reports for accounting
- Perform any other office duties as directed by management
Requirements of Payroll Clerk:
- High school Diploma/GED
- Associates in Business, preferred
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with payroll software and payroll processing
- Prior experience in office environment, preferably in manufacturing or industry
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, independently and with a team.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral