HireLevel is seeking a phenomenal Payroll Operations Manager in Marion, IL.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading a well-established team and growing a business. The ideal candidate has previous management and/or operations experience and has made a direct impact on revenue and office culture. They have a win/win, “can do” attitude that thrives on bringing order and efficiency to a high-performing team.
HireLevel is offering candidates the opportunity to grow within the company and push leaderships skills to the next level, all while helping cultivate the business in a customer focus culture.
The Operations Manager is critical to the long-term success of our team. They will be involved in all elements of the company’s day-to-day operations, whether managing the staff or working right alongside the team to achieve company goals. They are responsible for training and measuring staff performance, and ultimately presenting findings to higher management.
We hope that every day will be exciting, challenging, and most of all rewarding.
Benefits for the Payroll Operations Manager:
· IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
· HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
· Paid time off
· Savings Benefit
· Volunteer Benefit, 8 hours paid for volunteering
· Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Referral Bonus Program
· Professional development opportunities, Certifications, Industry Conferences, Professional Association Memberships
Responsibilities of the Payroll Operations Manager:
· Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations
· Participate in long-term planning, including initiative geared towards operational excellence
· Drive productivity by standardizing work and creating and documenting efficient processes/procedures
· Provides guidance and direction to staff, including setting performance standards, monitoring, and reporting performance.
· Provide daily supervision, act as coach/mentor and assist with career pathing and succession
· Recommends and implements measures to improve staff motivations while embracing our company culture
· Foster a collaborative environment where mutual trust and respect are core values
· Delegate tasks to team members to achieve deadlines and adjust client workloads when necessary
· Serve as the team’s representative on corporate projects and initiatives where appropriate
· Responsible for the hiring, onboarding, training of staff, and conducting performance evaluations
· Other duties as assigned
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.