Industry: Human Resources Representative
Job Number: 48563
HireLevel is recruiting for a Payroll Packaging Specialist for our Marion, IL location. This role is responsible for managing the payroll queues in the different types of payroll software and sending out each client's payroll per client specifications. We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment. HireLevel represents a culture of growth opportunities and we want to be the company leading you to your goals.
Hours: Full-Time, M-F 8: 30 AM to 5: 30 PM
Pay: $12 hourly, based on experience
Similar Jobs: Mail center associate, payroll support specialist, packaging associate, mail packaging
Job Duties of the Payroll Packaging Specialist:
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and convey a great demeanor and professionalism in all interactions.
- Prepare, organize and manage a hard copy-filing system for 500+ clients.
- Demonstrate exceptional working knowledge in the Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Fax New Hire Reports on a weekly basis.
- Process prepaid payroll cards and coordinate method of delivery of those cards.
- Route shipments to and from vendors and customers.
- Assist operations personnel in routing complex shipments.
- Collect, organize, and package accounting documents for clients.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to complete projects on time and maintain excellent follow-up throughout the duration of a project.
- Mail and track packages throughout the delivery route to the client.
- Make daily runs to USPS in afternoon and UPS and FedEx towards the end of shift.
- Willingness to perform other duties assigned by management and to learn any additional skills in relation to the business and accounting to improve the overall productivity of the business.
Job Requirements of the Payroll Packaging Specialist:
- This position requires superior customer care for clients, management and co-workers while demonstrating respect for a variety of personalities.
- Must be able to be receptive and adaptive to rapid changes with regards to legal updates, technological advances, and pressures of daily deadlines.
- Must demonstrate an outstanding personality and willingness to help others to succeed.
- Flexible schedule to meet deadlines and to assist in the payroll department.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform tasks by meeting requirements of an assessment test for clerical skills and basic accounting.
- Must meet requirements for background and drug screening policies.
Benefits for Regional Manager Position:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit (8 hours paid for volunteering)
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.