Industry: Order Fillers
Job Number: 47716
HireLevel is seeking Pharmacy Technicians for our client located in Carbondale, IL!
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Carbondale, IL
Shift Times: Swing shifts every 2 weeks. 1st shift 7am-3: 30pm & 2nd shift 11: 00am 7: 30pm
Compensation: Licensed $10.50/hr, licensed and certified $11.00 BOE
Similar Positions: Emergency Room Pharmacy Technicians, Home Health Care Pharmacy Technicians, Lead Technicians
Job Duties for Pharmacy Technician:
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
Job Requirements for Pharmacy Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be Licensed
- Able to recognize when things need cleaned, and / or put back in storage
- Must have a valid Illinois driver's license
- Wants to excel in their position no matter where it is
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.