HireLevel is looking for a Picker in Indianapolis, IN!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? This company values the customer and that relationship more than anything else and wants team members that feel the same way.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: 1st shift Monday and Wednesday 10am-7pm; Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am-5pm
Overtime as needed and may be mandatory at times
What is unique about the client: Temperature controlled, close to bus line, opportunity for growth and longevity.
Similar Positions: Picker, Packer, Order Puller, Inventory Control
Compensation of Picker: $13.00
Responsibilities of Picker:
- Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
- Uses equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
Requirements of Picker:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 months of related experience with warehouse equipment is preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to operate an electric pallet jack
- Ability to operate a walkie rider is prefered
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.