HireLevel is seeking Picker Packer located in Princeton, IN!
We are looking for career-minded people and offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401(k) once employees are hired directly. The ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, machine operation, and will have the drive learn to operate overhead crane.
Job Category: Temp to Hire
Location: Princeton, Indiana
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane Operator, Warehouse Assistant, Material Handler, Machine Operator
Compensation of Warehouse Associate: $11.50 per hour
Benefits of Warehouse Associate:
Once hired, benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and life insurance.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Process scrap metal as directed
- Operate equipment such as overhead crane, forklift, truck mobile, baler machine and any other equipment
- Ensure paperwork is completed accurately
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Clean work area according to 5S Standards
- Assist in other areas as needed
Requirements of Picker Packer:
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- This particular position requires the individual to have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Prior experience with forklifts of at least 3 months and overhead cranes a plus
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.