HireLevel is looking for Picker Packers in Warrenton, MO!
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Location: Warrenton, MO
Shift: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday/1:30 pm start time
Similar Positions: Case Picker, Warehouse Associate, Tote Selector, Inventory, Forklift Operator
Compensation of Warehouse Picker Packer: $15.75/hr
Responsibilities of Picker Packers:
- Using an Electric Pallet Jack to load, unload, move, and stack products
- Read production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders and requisition
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or bins
- Assemble customer orders from stock, including staging
- Compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications
- Operating a forklift as needed
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of Picker Packers:
- Must be able to work in a cool environment (-10 to 50 degrees).
- Experience working in a warehouse setting with strong attention to detail in quality control.
- Ability to bend repeatedly, lift to 50 lbs consistently and stand the entirety of shift.
- Steel toe boots must be worn on first day of work.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed (most days are a scheduled 10 hour day)
- Meeting all background and drug screen requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Company benefits for Picker Packers:
- Eligible for for paid time off, benefits, holiday pay etc. after the first 90-days of work.
- Raise after 90 days.
- Bonus pick offered, up to an additional $5 per hour (based on productivity).
- Cold weather suite and gloves provided.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.