Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46868
HireLevel is looking for Pickers and Packers for our client located in Edwardsville, IL!
Job Title: Pickers and PackersLocation: Edwardsville, ILHours: 1st and 2nd Shifts Available; 8-12 hour days
Similar Positions: General Labor, Assembly Line, Warehouse, Production Line, Packaging
Responsibilities of a Picker or Packer:
- Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Uses equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
Job Requirements of a Picker or Packer:
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Open availability to work long hours
- Ability to stand up to 12 hour shifts if needed
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
Compensation of a Picker or Packer:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- 1st Shift: $10.00/hour
- 2nd Shift: $10.50/hour