Industry: Maintenance Manager
Job Number: 48610
HireLevel is looking for Plant/Maintenance Engineering Technician II in Garland TX!
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking experienced production line workers to join their team.
Job Title: Plant/Maintenance Engineering Technician
Job Category: Contract to Permanent
Location: Garland, TX
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities for Plant/Maintenance Engineering Technician:
- Daily operation/maintenance of ammonia refrigeration systems, boilers, pumps, water feed systems, CFC refrigeration, A/C systems, compressed air systems, and vacuum pumps/systems
- Daily testing and treating or boiler and cooling water systems
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before employees of organization
- Ability to move personnel of varying weights during rescue operations
Requirements for Plant/Maintenance Engineering Technician:
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum of 3 years in operation and maintenance of ammonia refrigeration systems, boilers, and CFC refrigeration systems
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Must be capable of calculating figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.