Industry: Plant Manager
Job Number: 48086
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Plant Manager located in St. Louis, MO!
Plant Manager has the responsibility of overseeing plant activities to meet business objectives. The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of plant performance, and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that s consistent with quality requirements. He or she will also delegate authority to key supervisors in production, manage all functions involved and direct and coordinate operations for the processing plant.
This is a hands-on position that is responsible for maximizing daily production. This position plays an integral part in plant operations, special projects, and has responsibility developing and maintaining a motivated staff and for developing and achieving budgetary and production targets. All tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
Job Category: Full-Time (Direct Hire)
Shifts: 7: 00 AM- 3: 30PM (Hours May Vary)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Similar Positions: Warehouse Associate, General Labor, Shipping and Receiving, Picking and Packing
Additional Responsibilities of a Plant Manager:
- Responsible for meeting production, quality goals, and objectives and managing daily operations in plant facility.
- Supervise mid-level management and production personnel within plant
- Responsible for setting, and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPI s), providing regular reports on progress to President.
- Ensure key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in plant and that roles are clearly defined and understood.
- Effectively manage labor requirements/planning, production planning, stock management, and develop innovative systems and processes utilizing all available technology
- Coordinate all construction projects and apply for and receive required permits
- Coordinate efforts with all elements (Labeling Group, Batching Group, Fill Group, and Shipping and Delivery) to ensure on-time delivery of product to customer.
- Adherence of internal procedures, policies and documentation requirements.
- Develops and maintains an effective and involved workforce through performance leadership and employee involvement; driving creative growth, on-the-job education, communications and policies which support inclusion and team effectiveness.
- Maintain a positive company attitude and ensure that all employees under supervision are aligned with the company goals.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA / EPA requirements.
Job Requirements of a Plant Manager:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelors in a related field preferred or 8 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Have strong understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures
- Efficient with Microsoft Office products
- Be able to follow instructions, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to complete applicable paperwork accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to time manage and work independently
Compensation of Plant Manager:
$55, 000/yr (Based on Experience)
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.