HireLevel is seeking a Plastics Manufacturing Technician located in Evansville, IN.
The ideal candidate will be able to blend defined quantities of designated raw materials (per specific manufacturing instructions) into final dosage blend stage and operate extrusion machinery.
Job Category: Production/Plastics, Full-Time/Temp to Hire
Job Title: Plastics Manufacturing Technician
Location: Evansville, IN
Shift: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Shift
Similar Jobs: Plastics Operator, Extrusions Press Operator, Blending Technician, Mixing Operator
Compensation of the Plastics Manufacturing Technician: $12 to $13 per hour. Once hired on full-time, benefits are offered and paid 100% by the employer.
Responsibilities of the Plastics Manufacturing Technician:
- Reports to Plant Supervisor
- Communicate with production personnel at shift change
- Able to trouble shoot formulations
- Able to operate all production machinery (extruders, pelletizers, blenders, feeders, etc.)
- Able to trouble shoot lines: line surging, pumping vent, foamy pellets wet strands, line backing up, increasing line rate
- Operate extrusion lines and downstream equipment
- Create production batches per supplied formulation
- Monitor and log readings/events for extrusion equipment and production runs
- Maintain clean and safe work areas in and around equipment during shift
- Monitor visual quality test results of finished product
- Move materials as required to perform job
- Perform line cleans between production lots
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Plastics Manufacturing Technician:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficient using Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with ISO 9001 standard preferred
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Plastics extrusion experience preferred
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.